The Festival is proud of its 40 year heritage as an iconic arts and cultural event that celebrates summer in Sydney. Our program presents high calibre local and international acts that entertain, enliven, educate and enthral our audiences.
Sydney Festival collaborates with companies to create bespoke partnerships that support a diverse range of business objectives. These objectives include:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Positive brand alignment and exposure
- Marketing & advertising promotions
- Platform for experiential campaigns and engagement
- On-site activations
- Product placement and sales rights
- Extensive publicity
- Unique corporate hospitality experiences
- Access to influential government and corporate stakeholders
- Measurement & research tools
- Bespoke leveraging opportunities
SYDNEY FESTIVAL 2016 - A SNAPSHOT:
For further information please refer to the 2016 Sydney Festival Annual Review here.
We are keenly aware that our partners deserve evidence that their investment in Sydney Festival is successful and that KPI’s are being achieved. To assist the Festival in providing our partners with comprehensive evaluation of their sponsorship, a proportion of questions asked in our research are focused on the effectiveness of partner’s activities and sponsor recall.
Partnership opportunities for the 2017 Sydney Festival are available until the end of December 2016 and planning is already under way for 2018. Please contact Brooke Ravens (Senior Sponsorship Manager) on email@example.com or (02) 8248 6565.